BBA + DHM (DUAL)
Bachelors in Business Administration & Diploma in Hotel management
Duration& Eligibility :
- 3 Years Degree
- Inter Pass/Fail
- Inter failed candidate should appear common entrance test conducted by UNIVERSITY
- First year will be class room Teaching, Regular practicals, Field visits Followed by Examinations (BBA & DHM).
- Second Year Students undergo Industrial Exposure Training for 6 months,, 4 Months of Job Training and 2 months Classes Followed by BBA Examination.
- Third year 10 Months job and 2 months classes Followed by BBA Examinations
- Programme Outcome:
- UGC recognized Degree & technical Diploma in Hotel Management Certificate
- 16 Months of theatrical Knowledge
- 14 Months of Industry Experience.
ADVANTAGES OF DUAL COURSE:
A dual Course is a simultaneous BBA Degree and Diploma in hotel management for students who wish to take two courses at a time, expand their networks or learn something different they do not know. Students opting for such courses have a variety of options. As mentioned earlier, a dual-track program allows you to complete two courses in less time, which also saves you money for accommodations and tuition. They also open up better job opportunities, as companies find that a candidate is trained in different areas such as management and technical skills.This may seem like a big problem and something difficult to do, but double degrees allow candidates to accelerate their learning in different subjects and are very well structured for the benefit of students.
- WINNING TIME
- HELP TO CHOOSE A CAREER IN 2 DIFFERENT FLOWS
- Dual course in India:
Double advantage twice as fast Dual course programs allow you to succeed twice as academically in half the time. The dual courses in India have become a success because of the multiple benefits attached to them. Here, we discuss various aspects of a dual Course.
- Let’s start with the most obvious question: what is a dual Course?
The dual curriculum allows you to take two courses together and gain experience in less time than you would have to study one after the other. Students generally opt for options such as BBA and Diploma in Hotel Management. Obtaining a Degree and diploma Certificates at once helps you a lot.
- If I am not interested in continuing BBA after Industrial Exposure Training, Does the hotel management diploma valid?
Yes, you can find a job in a 5 star hotel and start making money.